Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Angelina Jolie: I'm Taking Off Completely For Children

Angelina Jolie says she is “taking off completely” from her acting career so she can spend more time with her children. She and her partner Brad Pitt have four children and are expecting twins this summer. Jolie has spoken out about her life as a working mom. The 32-year-old says she feels “very lucky” because her job allows her to spend a lot of time with her family. “I’m very, very lucky. A lot of mothers don’t have a job where they can just work a few months in a year and then come out for two says for a press conference,” Jolie says. “My schedule is very small in comparison when it comes to hours so I can afford to spend as much time as possible with my children.”

She also reveals that she and Pitt have nannies but either she or Pitt are at home at all times. “When I’m working, Brad’s home with the children and vice versa. We do have nannies that help us, but nobody spends the night,” she said.
“We also spend a lot of time completely alone with out children. We’ve kind of found a balance. And this year I’m taking off completely for the family,” she added.

news source : http://www.transworldnews.com/

No comments: